If you feel less than thrilled about your smile, cosmetic dentistry is here to help! Experienced and highly skilled cosmetic dentists can give you the smile of your dreams with a simple teeth whitening treatment or a full reconstruction requiring implants, orthodontics and veneers.
If you don’t love your smile, you can visit a cosmetic dentist, like those at Ambiance Dental, to discuss a treatment plan to get the smile you’ve always wanted. Some of the techniques the dentist may suggest include:
- Digital Smile Design – First and foremost, getting the smile of your dreams requires planning. By planning with Digital Smile Design, your cosmetic dentist can offer precise measurements and suggestions on what will be most aesthetically pleasing within your face shape and the relationship between your lips, jaw and mouth. They will be able to provide you with images and video to show you exactly what your new smile will look like. It’s similar to “trying on” your smile before starting any procedures.
- Teeth Whitening – The most sight after cosmetic dentistry treatment is teeth whitening and rightly so since whiter teeth can make a huge impact on how much you love your smile. Actually, we recommend whitening before planning any other procedures to ensure that isn’t the most simple fix!
- Orthodontics – While we do not offer orthodontics at Ambiance Dental, straightening your teeth and aligning your bite can be crucial to reshaping a smile that makes you happy. We will refer you out to one of our amazing orthodontic partners if needed.
- Dental Bonding – In many cases, fixing minor chips, cracks or lengthening teeth can be easily done with dental bonding. This is considered an art and experienced cosmetic dentists like Dr. Nagra love sculpting the perfect new shape for their patients.
- Veneers – When you would like to cover a discoloured tooth, fill in gaps, reshape many teeth or provide added exterior strength to a tooth, dental veneers are a great option. Veneers can also be used to straighten the look of teeth without orthodontics and can be used in some cases instead.
- Dental Implants & Bridges – If you have missing teeth or any that require extraction, it is critical that you replace the tooth to keep the remain teeth straight and maintain the function of your bite. Dental bridges or implants can be used to replace teeth and give the proper structure back to your smile.
- Laser Gum Lift – Large or swollen gums, small teeth hidden by too much gum or an uneven gum line can all be corrected with a laser gum lift, which will improve the look of your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry can work what feels like a miracle on your smile. Cosmetic dentists have the training, tools and techniques required to create the smile of your dreams. Book a consultation with us today to get started!